1) PM Modi to address Bloomberg global business forum today
Prime minister Narendra Modi will address the Bloomberg Global Business Forum today in New York. He has been invited by Bloomberg L.P. and Bloomberg Philanthropies Founder Michael Bloomberg to deliver the keynote address. The Global Business Forum is a day-long event that attracts major CEOs and heads of state and government
2) DHFL will meet lenders to deliberate on a resolution plan
3) British parliament to resume on Wednesday, says speaker
House of Commons speaker John Bercow on Tuesday said that Britain's parliament will prepare to resume proceedings on Wednesday after the Supreme Court ruled Prime Minister Boris Johnson's decision to suspend it unlawful. Read more..
4) Delhi High court to pass order on D K Shivkumar's bail plea today
Delhi High Court said it will pass an order on Congress leader D K Shivakumar's bail application on September 25. The Enforcement Directorate on Saturday told the court that he may influence witnesses in the money laundering case for which he has been arrested. Read more..
5) Xiaomi is likely to launch the Redmi 8A on Wednesday
is likely to launch the Redmi 8A, the successor to the company’s Redmi 7A on September 25. The Redmi 8A features a 5000-Mah battery and comes with USB Type C, fast charging support and a teardrop notch design. The phone is likely to be priced around 8,000, The Hindu BusinessLine reported