2) Calibration of ATMs would be completed in the next two to three weeks.
3) SBI has carried out monetary transactions worth Rs 54,370 crore in the past two and half days, while the number of cash replacement transactions were at 2.28 crore.
4) Rs 47,868 crore has been deposited in SBI so far.
5) There will be no exemption for religious organisations and NGOs.
6) Rumours about salt shortage and chips in the new Rs 2,000 notes are false.
7) Wholesale and large business dealers have been advised to resort to digital transactions for carrying out daily operations.