3. A new series of Rs 500 notes and Rs 2,000 notes will be brought into circulation.
4. Banks will be closed on 9 November.
5. Notes must be deposited at post offices and banks by the end of December.
6. On 9 November and in some places 10 November, ATMs will not work
7. No restrictions on cash, demand draft transactions, internet banking.
8. Govt hospitals will accept Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes from 8 November midnight
9. Reserve Bank of India shows the specimen notes of new Rs. 500 and Rs. 2,000 currency notes.
10. People must be careful while exchanging legal cash, says Economic Affairs Secretary Shaktikanta Das