The results of paper 1
were released on April 27, 2017. The JEE advanced 2017
exam was conducted on May 21, 2017 and 1.71 lakh students had applied for the same.
JEE Main paper 2
The examination was conducted in two modes. The exam via online mode took for the paper 2 took place on April 10, 2017 at 113 examination cities, while the test via offline mode was conducted on April 3, 2017 for both the JEE mains papers.
A total of 1,44,086 candidates appeared for the exam out of which 82,060 were boys and 62025 are girls. In the offline mode, as many as 1,20,574 candidates have appeared. While 69,344 were boys, 51230 are girl candidates.
Paper 2 comprised mathematics, aptitude test and drawing test.
JEE paper 2
Students can check their results from the official websites by following the steps:
1. Go to the official website of the JEE main exams jeemain.nic.in
2. Click on the Result Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2017- With Rank on the homepage
3. Click on the link Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2017- With Rank (Both Paper I and Paper II)
4. Enter roll number, date of birth as provided during registration for the exam
5. Click on submit
6. Check your rank
7. View and download your result.
8. Take a print out of your results for further reference
The board will soon publish the counseling schedule for JEE Main 2017 qualified candidates.