1 Way back in 1972 this company used a technology it had actually developed for making stiffer gift ribbons years ago and instead went on to develop the world’s first ___. Name the company and the product which is in great demand now.
1. Single-use N95 mask by 3M company
2 About 59 to 60 lakh tonnes of this item is produced globally and a process called “killing the Green” used by the industry while producing it. Name the item and also explain what this process does.
2. Tea Industry
3 During WWII, diversion of this particular commodity for war efforts forced many women in Europe and North America got their legs painted or got them stained. They used dark eyebrow pencils to draw pretended seams down the back of their legs. What was the commodity and why was it diverted?
3. Nylon stockings
4 What were t-mails and who was considered as a pioneer in using this technology for communicating with his generals in the field?
4. Communication via Telegraphy. Abraham Lincoln used the this then new technology to communicate with his Generals during the Civil War
5 Connect a mother and son team that started selling soap on Harlem streets and went on to build an $850 million company with a brand that is named after Moses’s wife and arrive at a soon to be launched collaborative product inspired by the legacy of another famous businesswomen.
5. Sundial Brands (Now owned by Unilever) and Sephora are coming out with a collection called MCJW as a tribute to Madam CJ Walker the famous black American businesswoman.
6 This company founded in the early 50s had brands called Dilip Wedge, Sensation, Asha, Nicky and Kamal. Name it.
6.The Carona Sahu Footwear company, defunct since 2003
7 Name the brand that has changed its famous strapline from “__is good” to the lines “The power is in our hands, wash them.”
7. KFC, “Finger licking Good”
8 Connect BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly with a Bollywood Star and “What’s in the Box”
8. Fortune Foods unveiled its new identity and wide range of offerings through an unconventional unboxing campaign with Ganguly and its brand ambassador Akshay Kumar
9 Name the brand that uses the base line “India Khush Hua” after the famous Bollywood line “Mogambo Khush hua”.
9. Shemaroo Entertainment
10 Name the company from its logo and also mention its current owner.
10. The company that makes flying cars, Terrafugia. It was set up in 2006