2. The Dewar’s Trophy, instituted in 1906 by Thomas Robert Dewar, a Scottish whisky distiller, along with his brother John
3 What is the “Purity Law/order” that was enacted in the1500s and with which industry does it relate to?
3. The Reinheitsgebot or "purity order" is a series of regulations limiting the ingredients in beer in Germany and the states of the former Holy Roman Empire
4 This term is used in IT Hardware design and refers to the size, shape or physical arrangement of components etc. It also relates to products or devices. What is it?
5 This NASDAQ listed company’s mission is “To be part of everyone's everyday life, starting with coffee”. Name the company which was in the news recently.
5. Chinese Coffee Chain Luckin Coffee
6 The founder of this company was always unhappy by the inconvenient fact of distance. In 2011, he tried to convince the CISCO leadership that mobile phones needed a product for better communication, they didn’t listen, and he went on to found a company on his own. Name him and his company.
6. Eric Yuan, the founder of Zoom
7 Name the game show that has been launched by two media houses that puts a satirical spin on WhatsApp forwards — by placing misinformation in the middle of the show
7. Kaun Banega, Kaun Banayega, a Times of India and Dainik Bhaskar initiative
8 Which brand ran a campaign called “Utsav Anek, Market Ek”?
9 Who uses the base line “Anticipate tomorrow and Deliver Today”?
10 Connect these respective phone models with an individual whose comments made news recently
10. Warren Buffet upgraded to iPhone-11 from a Samsung SCH u32 flip phone. Buffet, who has a 5.5% stake in Apple, said it is in the best business in the world