3 Name the camera brand that is an anagram of the inventor’s name that helped produce images faster than usual during the 1860s.
3. Jules Bourdin’s camera which he christened the Dubroni Pocket Camera. A hole in
the camera would allow chemicals to be poured and wash the plate for instant images
4 Connect a Football club in the UK with a 11th century complex of former shipyards and armouries clustered together in Venice in northern Italy, owned by the state and was touted as one of the earliest large-scale industrial enterprises in history.
4. Arsenal. It was called the Venetian Arsenal and was an advanced naval munitions factory complex which is supposed to have spurred innovation and entrepreneurship
5 Name this travel company that is crafting a Covid-19 strategy to survive by taking culinary experiences from top restaurants to the doorstep of discerning customers in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore.
6 Name the brand that has recently crowdsourced a new Make in India logo, which it has started printing on all its products. It chose a winner from amongst 3,000 plus entries.
6. Mobile device company Vivo
7 If Asian paints is making sanitiser branded as Viroprotek, who is making Securall?
7. JSW paints, a part of the Jindal Steel Group
8 Name the person who was responsible for flash crash in May 2010 when S&P 500 plummented 5% in four minutes, erasing $1 trillion.
8. An Indian origin day trader operating out of London was responsible for this crash, his name is Navinder Singh Sarao
9 What is the term used for the practice of making active preparations for a possible catastrophic disaster or emergency, typically by stockpiling food, ammunition and other supplies in North America?
10 This logo is part of a famous brand of India. Its founders first got into fertiliser business and failed. Later they took on menial jobs and went on to establish this brand.
10. Balaji Wafers. Founded in 1981 by Virani brothers from Rajkot
One lucky winner will receive a cheque for Rs 2,000. Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must carry the postal address of the contestant. Last date for receiving entries is May 26 till 8 pm. Previous winners and employees of Business Standard and their families are not eligible to participate. The winner is chosen on the basis of the first correct entry received.
There were three correct entries to Quiz number 664 and the winner is Pradunma Choudhury from Agartala