2. This Germany-born Canadian citizen dropped out of high school when he was 16. He started an e-commerce company just when the dot-com bust happened. He is amongst the top 10 richest Canadians in the world and helps companies like Heinz, PepsiCo, Heineken and brands like Victoria Beckham sell online. Name him and his company that is seeing its market value higher than the likes of GE and Target in the US.
Tobi Lutke, founder of online platform Shopify
3. Name the brand that rehired black model Bergdorf Munroe, who it fired in 2017, after its hypocrisy was called out by Twitter during the recent Black Lives Matter movement.
4. Based on recent events, what is common to the IPL teams — Sunrisers Hyderabad, Delhi Capitals, Chennai Super Kings, Kings XI Punjab and Rajasthan Royals?
All made their debut on TikTok, the short video app platform
5. This small village gave its name to ___ cheese, which is the most popular type of cheese in the world. Though it is now made and consumed worldwide, only one producer remains in the village. This village gets its name from an Old English word meaning deep dark cavity or pouch. Name it.
Cheddar from Somerset in the UK
6. Connect these terms: Foxing, Vamp, Collar, Throat, Tongue, Welt and Quarter, used in an industry.
Shoe Industry. All these are parts of men’s dress shoes
7. Whose initiative is called Go Near that supports economic growth through domestic travel in this Covid-19 world.
8. Name this brand that has launched www.dentistsforme.com to help connect dentists with patients free of cost.
9. Name the brand that runs this message: “We've parked our shoes. What keeps us strong & going are our families & simple joys of life. Join us in healing the world.”
10. Connect the 3 Images?
Asia’s largest mango
orchard in Gujarat’s Jamnagar, owned by Reliance, is named Dhirubhai Ambani Lakhibag Amrayee. The name is inspired from a mango
orchard of Emperor Akbar in Bihar called Lakhi Bagh
Compiled by Gaurav Sri Krishna, www.facebook.com/gaurav.s.krishna
One lucky winner will receive a cheque for Rs 2,000. Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must carry the postal address of the contestant. Last date for receiving entries is June 23 till 8 pm. Previous winners and employees of Business Standard and their families are not eligible to participate. The winner is chosen on the basis of the first correct entry received.