1. Connect Chittagong, a major coastal city and financial center in southeastern Bangladesh, with the capital city of Afghanistan, Kabul and what do you arrive at?
2. Name the place in Mumbai which get its name from the artisans and construction workers who migrated from the state of Hyderabad in the 1850s.
3. Whose now famous line is this, when he spoke to the public almost after a year last December “I am here to clear my name”?
4. A leading Indian edible oil and foods brand recently released its campaign which is a challenge that is powered by one of its brands and gives the person the right reason to kick start the new year with a healthy routine. The challenge is backed by the scientifically proven fact that if a practice is sincerely followed for 21 days continuously, it eventually becomes a habit. Name the brand.
5. Dry ___ and No Shave ____are two different months in a year where people volunteer abstinence mostly in the UK and USA. The former will disappoint the alcohol industry and the latter shaving product companies. Fill in the blanks.
6. Which company’s cloud operating system when translated in English means “Tower of Collected Stones”?
7. Which brand’s latest campaign is titled “Women of Change”?
8. What is the term that describes one’s action of wasting time engaging with any screen — for instance, computer, video game, television or smartphones?
9. Whose ad campaign runs the hashtag “NothingToSeeHere”?
10. Who is this person and what is the award that he received way back in the 1940s?
One lucky winner will receive a cheque for Rs 2,000. Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must carry the postal address of the contestant. Last date for receiving entries is January 21 till 8 pm. Previous winners and employees of Business Standard and their families are not eligible to participate. The winner is chosen on the basis of the first correct entry received.