Hotel employee electrocuted, dies

A cook died here allegedly due to electrocution, while taking bath at the hotel, where he worked, police said on Wednesday.

A police official said that Vijay, who hailed from Jharkhand, was found dead at Hotel Apara International Karol Bagh in central Delhi.

"Burn injuries were found on the right arm and left shoulder of the deceased," the official said.

"He had gone to take a shower in the bathroom on the roof where he allegedly died of electric shock from the air-condition unit installed near the toilet," he added.



(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)