Arguing for the remand, the prosecution said Pangarkar's link with the seizure of arms needs to be probed.
A pen drive, hard disks and some incriminating documents were recovered from Pangarkar's residence in the state's Jalna district, the prosecution said.
Prime facie he was funding the other three accused, arrested earlier this month following seizure of a large cache of explosives, the prosecution said, adding that Pangarkar's bank transactions also need to be probed.
On August 10, the three persons -- Vaibhav Raut, Sharad Kalaskar and Sudhanwa Gondhalekar -- were arrested by the ATS from Palghar and Pune districts in connection with the seizure of a large number of bombs and weapons.
All three men are in the ATS custody till August 28.
The state's anti-terror agency had alleged that the accused were planning to carry out blasts in the state ahead of the Independence Day and the Bakri-Eid.
The ATS also said it would probe if the accused had any connection with the killings of rationalists Narendra Dabholkar and Govind Pansare, and journalist Gauri Lankesh.
The accused have been booked under relevant provisions of the Explosives Act, the Explosive Substances Act and the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)