Alfred P Sloan Jr of General Motors
3. Whose lines are these: “I met Jack when I joined Apple Computer. We were working on building PowerBook portables. Our manager left and joined a startup called Fire Power systems. Jack and I knew Apple would have given us steady, stable employment but it wasn’t with grand stock options. So we decided to quit Apple and join this startup”?
Sabeer Bhatia, who founded Hotmail along with Jack Smith
4. On a trip to the U.S. in the mid-60s, the founder of this brand noticed Americans curiously eating forkfuls of ___ out of cups, instead of using bowls. With that simple observation, the worldwide___phenomenon was born. He once also made the statement, “Food is a Peace Industry”. Name him and the product.
Momofuku Ando the inventor of Instant noodles. His US trip lead to the invention of cup noodles
5. Name the brand for which Novac Djokovic was a brand ambassador for the last five years and now it is Roger Federer who takes over this year.
UNIQLO the Japanese clothing brand
6. On the first day Saudi women were allowed to start driving cars, name the brand that gave away its products for free when women were at the wheel when they came to their drive-ins. What was the campaign titled?
Burger King's "WhoppHER".
7. Name the brand that has roped in Grandmaster Vishwanathan Anand to promote its postpaid plan?
8. What is the term used to describe a marketing strategy that creates enough buzz to convince customers to pre purchase a new product, not to get a discount but to be among the first to own it?
9. Who uses the base line “See Impossible”?
10. Whose logo is this?
Nayara Energy. The Rosneft Essar Oil Company. It's a combination of Naya (Hindi) + new era
One lucky winner will receive a cheque for Rs 2,000. Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must carry the postal address of the contestant. Last date for receiving entries is July 17 till 8 pm. Previous winners and employees of Business Standard and their families are not eligible to participate. The winner is chosen on the basis of the first correct entry received.
There were no correct entries to Quiz no 569.