1. The 162-year-old production facility owned by this company is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, but the traffic it was generating was becoming unsustainable and thereby a pipeline was built to ease congestion. This pipeline is the world’s first. It was partly financed by a crowdfunding campaign that set a record for crowdfunding in this European country. It is two miles long, and runs 34 meters below the surface and passes under the town's historic canals and ramparts. Roughly 4,000 litres of __, enough to fill 12,000 bottles, that flows through the pipeline in an hour. Name the product and company.
2. Whose first autobiography was titled “Adventures of a White Collared Man”?
3. Whose lines are these: “I met Jack when I joined Apple Computer. We were working on building PowerBook portables. Our manager left and joined a startup called Fire Power systems. Jack and I knew Apple would have given us steady, stable employment but it wasn’t with grand stock options. So we decided to quit Apple and join this startup”?
4. On a trip to the U.S. in the mid-60s, the founder of this brand noticed Americans curiously eating forkfuls of ___ out of cups, instead of using bowls. With that simple observation, the worldwide___phenomenon was born. He once also made the statement, “Food is a Peace Industry”. Name him and the product.
5. Name the brand for which Novac Djokovic was a brand ambassador for the last five years and now it is Roger Federer who takes over this year.
On the first day Saudi women were allowed to start driving cars, name the brand that gave away its products for free when women were at the wheel when they came to their drive-ins. What was the campaign titled?
Name the brand that has roped in Grandmaster Vishwanathan Anand to promote its postpaid plan?
8. What is the term used to describe a marketing strategy that creates enough buzz to convince customers to pre purchase a new product, not to get a discount but to be among the first to own it?
9. Who uses the base line “See Impossible”?
Whose logo is this?
date for receiving entries is July 10 till 8 pm. Previous winners and employees of Business Standard and their families are not eligible to participate. The winner is chosen on the basis of the first correct entry received.