4. Ten years ago, this company known for its innovativeness inserted chips with an audio message in newspapers and used Heli-banners in Mumbai to attract people’s attention. Name it
5. Ten years ago, this brand moved from “Your potential our passion”€ to “What’s next”. It seems to have abandoned this line too. Name it.
6. Connect Alibaba, Facebook, General Motors and Uber technologies and rank them in the ascending order and what do arrive at looking back at the last 10 years?
7. This airlines’ call sign in French means “Red”. Name it and its owner.
8. Connect consumer tech brands Vertu, Jawbone, Pebble and Palm and what do you arrive at?
9. Which company uses this phrase on its website while selling its services “Don’he business without it?
10. Connect the two logos and arrive at one of the most revolutionary companies to have been founded in the last 10 years.
Compiled by Gaurav Sri Krishna, www.facebook.com/gaurav.s.krishna
One lucky winner will receive a cheque for Rs 2,000. Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must carry the postal address of the contestant. Last date for receiving entries is December 31 till 8 pm. Previous winners and employees of Business Standard and their families are not eligible to participate. The winner is chosen on the basis of the first correct entry received.