1) Name the brand that is named after the Goddess Amba Devi. There is a famous temple of this goddess in the town of Amravati in Maharashtra.
2) Which Warren Buffet owned company is seeking wannabe singer-songwriters to pen a new theme song for the company and win $25,000 as a reward?
3) At the age of 15, this person began writing down ideas for inventions and making other notes in a pocket diary, a practice he maintained for the rest of his life. He sketched concepts for a rotating billboard, a machine for cleaning shoes and a trick safety pin. Later, he worked in a print shop and published a magazine called the Amateur Chemists'. Name this person who launched an industry.
4) Connect names of places on alocal Philadelphia train route and the cities of London, Chicago, Geneva, Toronto, Venice, Los Angeles, and San Francisco and what do you arrive at?
5) Connect the baselines "As Chicago as it gets" and "Give the lady what she wants" with pneumonia and eventually the death of a business pioneer.
6) Name the brand has released ads based on the theme of "Do Nothing".
7) For the love of it has now become___in the US markets. Name the brand also.
8) Which tech industry related firm gets its name from a higher order function which is a part of the LISP software language?
9) Who is competing with "Apni Dukaan" by introducing "Desh ke Nayi Dukaan" in India?
Where do you find these three brands together as sponsors?
One lucky winner will receive a cheque for Rs 2,000. Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must carry the postal address of the contestant. Last date for receiving entries is January 7 till 8 pm. Previous winners and employees of Business Standard and their families are not eligible to participate. The winner is chosen on the basis of the first correct entry received.
There were three correct entries to Quiz number 646 (Special). The winner is AR Srinivasan from Chennai